Thursday, November 16, 2006

Yeah, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that eve

So, Holly and I have been on vacation since Sunday on the North Shore. We go up there every year around our anniversary to just spend some time together. This year is year number 5. We had a really good time, the weather wasn't all that great, but it didn't snow or rain, which would have been cool, considering we were on Lake Superior, but it was still a great way to relax. It's about a 4 hour drive, northeast of Duluth, right on the shoreline - really beautiful scenery. We always check out Split Rock lighthouse, and Gooseberry Falls, and we snap a bunch of cool pictures. We also went to Fitger's Brewhouse in Duluth and had dinner and some microbrews. Good stuff. We drove home today because I had bowling tonight. Regarding bowling, we won all 7 points tonight, against the second place team, so we're making our move. I had a 179, 225 and a 243 for a 647. Because my two posts last week were somehow deleted, that follows up my first 700, a 711 to be exact. I was worried that I would come in and shoot a 450 or something. But, I'm happy I was able to follow it up with a good night. Because I've been gone, I haven't made football picks yet, so I'm going to go do that now, and then relay them to you tomorrow. Also, tomorrow night I have a sleep study regarding my snoring and sleep apnea. Hopefully things go well. I'll be back tomorrow with football picks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home