Monday, October 09, 2006

Oh. Well, then just give me a six-pack and a couple of bags of Skittles.

How 'bout those Twins. I don't really feel angry towards them, as they really weren't expecting to make it to the playoffs, but after making such a late season comeback, I feel a little letdown seeing them swept out of the post season. But, there is hope loyal Twindom, as with the experience we have gained with the grind of the final half of the season, and the playoffs, we should be a better team next season, and favored to go to the World Series. That, and we'll be dumping the payrolls of BRadke, Carlos 'the Jackal' Silva, and possibly Rondell 'Ain't' White; along with losing the salaries of Bautista and Sierra . We could spring for a more defined power hitter to brace Morneau from the right side, and have an extremely deadly 3-7 in the lineup. Anyway, a better than expected season, and I'm expecting bigger things next year. Enough of that, how about the Vikings backing their way into the win yesterday? 2 defensive touchdowns needed to seal the victory, which brings the season tally to Offense: 4 - Defense: 3. I wonder if any team's defense has ever outscored its offense in touchdowns for a season. Should be interesting to watch.
I don't want to jinx it, but after yesterday, I am a perfect 13-0 for my football picks this week, and if Baltimore pulls it off, I will be perfect. Yeah, and next week I'll go 5-8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home