Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I bent my wookie.


The Twins sure bent their wookies. Man, I never thought we'd be down 2-0 after Santana pitched and we got to face Loaiza at home. I don't really know what to say, I'm so down about this. Hockey starts soon. The Wild look pretty good this year, I haven't ever followed hockey that closely, but I would like to probably start, especially with all the buzz around this year's team. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bailing on the Twins, yet, but they have had a total case of the ass-bats the past 2 days. I'm willing to bet it's because 7/10ths of our batting lineup hasn't had any playoff experience. I'm thinking that after this postseason, most of the guys will feel like they belong, and because of Detroit's fluke this year, and Chicago's aging, we'll be okay for next year, and maybe make a good run. Again, I'm NOT bailing on this team, but the way things are going, even if we do get out of the ALDS, I don't envision us containing the Yankees. God how I hate to say that. If there is anybody out there I wish failure on, it's them. Damn Yankees.

1 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Confederate....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home