Saturday, September 30, 2006

Is it Sunday yet?

I went golfing today at Wild Marsh in Buffalo. It's a really nice course, and they have a fall special that's going on right now. The trees all around the course were amazing, like they were on fire. It's probably the best golf viewing that I have ever experienced. Not a whole lot goes on on Saturdays, so I'm just hanging around the house waiting to see what's happenin' tonight. I was reading through my comments and saw that Steve wasn't waiting for football tomorrow, but rather the cheerleaders. So, as a sneak preview for tomorrow the guys at Kissing Suzy Kolber have donated this to the world, and I am passing it along to you, Steve.





1 Comments:

At 9/30/2006 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Steve's wife. He is grounded from football and cheerleaders.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home