Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Holy Crap I Have A Blog

Well, this is the first, could be the only. Who knows. I will mainly talk sports, alcohol and news. Not necessarily in that order, but I WON'T be political, this is not going to be me shoving ideals down peoples throats, just social commentary - hence the name. A little about me? Okay. I'm 23, and have a pretty good life. I live with my girlfriend, Holly, who has put up with me for almost 5 years now, since we met in 2001 in college. We have 2 cats. (That should be the last time you read anything dealing with cats that I write in this blog). I have a B.S. in Sport Studies from the U of MN, and I currently work for Golf Intelligence, Inc., which developed the National Golf Network - ngn.com - which is a social networking site for golfers, along with a Golf Life Management System, and an authorized USGA Handicap Index provider. There, I got the boring stuff out of the way. Onward and upward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home