Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'll be deep in the cold, cold ground before I ever recognize Missourah!


So, bowling went well tonight, we've been in kind of a rut, and tonight was some kind of progress. We bowled a top 5 team, and we took 4 points, narrowly missing on 5 by seven pins. The scoring was high, as we almost had 3000 pins as a team for the night, which is huge. I had another good night, 2 in a row for the first time in a long time, as I had a 169, 183 and a 224. All in all, I hope this means better things for the next few weeks.

The Twins play tomorrow at 3, and I think I'll be home, or close to home to watch it. This may be Brad Radke's last game, and I'd like to see him off, as he is probably one of the best Twins players in history. And don't try to argue it, the man has balls, big ones, and we will miss him.

Come back tomorrow, as I will be giving my football picks for the weekend, and possibly recapping the Twins game.

1 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 12:50 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I didn't say he was THE best, but one of. I would definitley place Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Kaat, Hrbek and Puckett ahead of him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home