Thursday, October 26, 2006

Yeah, so what? You wanna fight about it?

So, I've had all of my doctor and dentist appointments this week, seeing as how I haven't been to either in at least 2 years. Teeth are good, neck is horrible, and I'm obese. Yeah, so what. I've taken steps, and will continue to take steps to remain - get - healthy. My blood pressure isn't bad, and my blood sugar is fine, which means I'm not getting diabetes. I have to wait for my cholesterol test, but it won't be long. Speaking of that, I passed out giving blood. Very weird. I gave blood in high school and passed out, and this time I didn't even watch or feel a thing, but I felt the needle come out, and it was like letting the air out of a balloon. Regardless, at least I went, and know what's going on inside me - to a degree.

As far as bowling goes tonight, we won all 7 points, which rocks. I bowled okay, not well. I started with a 202, then had a 173, but finished with a 132. I won a buck off of my brother too, because be bowled a 131. Haha.

This weekend Holly and I are going to a party in the sticks thrown by some good friends. It should be a great time, I'm really excited for it. For tomorrow, we have some friends coming over, but I should still be able to put out the football picks, so, keep an eye out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home