Saturday, October 21, 2006

Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.' Peter, those are Cheerios.

Sorry for not posting the picks yesterday. Holly and I went to a freinds house and hung out, and ended up staying late, and I didn't have time to write. But it's not like you were relying on me for this weeks picks...right?

If anyone paid attention to last weeks picks, I got 6 picks wrong by 25 points. If you eliminate the ATL NYG game, that number goes down to 5 incorrect by 12 points. That's an average of LESS than 3 points a game. Vegas must have been rolling in it last week. Those games could have swung either way, and I felt the brunt of it. Regardless, this week looks a bit easier.

Home team in caps.


San Diego over KANSAS CITY
The Damon Huard train has to derail sometime. Oh wait, that happened last week. Look for this to be a repeat performance.

Jacksonville over HOUSTON
If you look at all of the stats associated with this game the Jags should have the ball around 40-45 minutes this game, and Houston shouldn't get the ball more than 4 times.

CINCINNATI over Carolina
Everyone is picking the Panthers, because they are starting to come around with Steve Smith back in the lineup. But I don't feel like they'll pull it out. This is going to be a close one.

NEW YORK JETS over Detroit
John Kitna on the road? Hahahahahahaha.

Green Bay over MIAMI
I hate the Packers, but I'm trying to improve my record. Joey Harrington is Miami's option for survival?

New England over BUFFALO
I think the Pats will be looking for a little revenge after their previous meeting - that and they're finally running on most of their cylinders.

Philadelphia over TAMPA BAY
The Bucs got lucky last week, on a couple of bogus calls. This won't happen against the Iggles.

Pittsburgh over ATLANTA
I think the Falcons are on a downward swing, and the Steelers are coming up. This might be a little lopsided.

Denver over CLEVELAND
Cleveland sucks, denver has only given up 1 touchdown this year.


Arizona over PHILLIP
Arizona proved something last week, but I don't know if it will carry over this week. They might overlook the Raiders, but I don't think they can lose this game.


SEATTLE over Minnesota
The Seahawks home crowd is LOUD. I think that in itself will be a lot to overcome, besides their potent offense, with or without Shaun Alexander. I don't think the Vikes can score enough points to keep up.

INDIANAPOLIS over Washington
Indy has only lost 6 or so games in the past 3 years at home. Washington will struggle to keep up with Peyton and co.

New York Giants over DALLAS
EVERYONE is picking Dallas. But I definitley don't agree. Dallas has beat up on weak teams, while the Giants have played some good competition. I think Eli squeeks this one out.

Last Week: 7-6
Season: 60-28

And there you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home