Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm not fat, I just haven't grown into my body yet you skinny bitch.

Title courtesy of Eric Cartman.

If anyone is looking for a new bit to run on telemarketers, I suggest you listen to this.

Regardless, Friday's are for football.
Freaking Ravens. Actually, freakin' Steve McNair. I was this close to perfection. And like I said, I'll probably go 5-9 this week - especially if you see the schedule.
Home team in caps. Duh.

DALLAS over Houston
Drew Bledsoe sucks, and the Eagles proved it. But, the Texans aren't the Eagles.

Philadelphia over NEW ORLEANS
Man, tough one. The Saints look good at home, and Philly is coming off of a huge win, this could be a let down game, but I don't think so. I think the Eagles are eager to prove everyone wrong.

Seattle over ST. LOUIS
Another tough one, Shawn Alexander isn't playing this week, but he will be against the Vikings! That, and the Rams defense has been decent, with Seattle's O-line not so great. I think the Seahawks will win this one, barely.

ATLANTA over New York Giants
The Falcons have looked pretty good, and they're getting some of their defensive starters back this week. NY can't play right out of the gate, and I think Vick will be trouble for them.

WASHINGTON over Tennessee
I can't really pick Tennessee yet. Or, ever.

Buffalo over DETROIT
After watching the Lions piss away the lead last week against the Vikings, I put them in the Oakland and Tennessee echelon. I think McGahee will run all day against the Lions horrible D.

BALTIMORE over Carolina
Baltimore should redeem themselves at home, as their defense should be able to contain Steve Smith, or at least hurry Delhomme too much.

Cincinnati over TAMPA BAY
This will be another close one, as the Bucs are close, even with the Polish bricklayer quarterbacking. But I still think Cincy can figure out how to win better.

San Diego over SAN FRANCISCO
This could be a fantasy player's game, as they could roll up 55+ points. I like LDT running up and down against the 49ers and Philip Rivers showed us last week that he can throw the ball, pretty well in fact.

PITTSBURGH over Kansas City
Damon Huard as your quarterback can only last for so long. The Steelers have been embarrassed by their play the last few weeks. I think they're going to take it out on the Chiefs this week.

NEW YORK JETS over Miami
Now the Fins are going with Joey Harrington. Less mobile, more fragile than Culpepper. This should be good.

DENVER over Oakland
Boy am I glad I picked up Denver's defense this week. This could be the blowout game of the week, if not for...

Chicago over ARIZONA
Yes, it will be the national debut of the pink taco stadium, but Chicago, as much as it kills me, is awesome right now. The Cardinals will feel the wrath, and this could be another Seattle or Buffalo type game for the Bears.

There you have it.
Last week: 13-1
Season: 53-22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home