Friday, October 27, 2006

Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers!

I have a feeling there is a lack of readership. I know some of you poke in every now and again to check things out, but I wish more of you would leave comments, letting me know you're still coming. I will press on, but it'd be nice to know people are actually reading what I'm writing.

On to football!

Home team in CAPS


KANSAS CITY over Seattle
No Shaun Alexander, no Matt Hasselbeck. KC has been really tough to beat at home this year, even though today we heard that Damon Huard may not be playing, I still think KC will win this one.

CHICAGO over San Francisco
The 49ers should leave their heart, and everything else back home, because the Bears are coming off of a bye, and they will be ready to kick some ass at home.

NEW ORLEANS over Baltimore
Baltimore's offense has been horrid, and the Saints are playing at home again, where they keep finding a way to win.

Houston over TENNESSEE
Houston has been a tough pick this year, but David Carr has been awesome. I think the Titans will compete at home, but the Texans will win this one.

GREEN BAY over Arizona
The Cardinals shouldn't have fired their offensive coordinator, as they only scored 9 points against Philip last week. The Packers are tough at home, sort of, and I think they'll win a close one.

NEW YORK GIANTS over Tampa Bay
The Giants looked great last Monday, and Tampa has been lucky the past 2 weeks. This will end this week in NY.

Atlanta over CINCINNATI
Cincy has kind of fallen off of the ship, and it's fun to watch all of their players get arrested. I think the Falcons will keep rolling.

PHILADELPHIA over Jacksonville
Byron Leftwich is NOT the right QB for the Jags, and Philly has had 3 really bad weeks, losing in the last minute of each week while being ahead.

SAN DIEGO over St. Louis
The loss of Merriman will hurt the Chargers, but LDT and Phil Rivers will prevail on turf. St. Louis has been over-rated, and they will start to fall off.

Pittsburgh over OAKLAND
Oakland winning last week was a fluke, they're going to get pounded this week, Roethlisberger or no Roethlisberger. I didn't look that up, I mean it.

Indianapolis over DENVER
This will be a close one, but I think Indy will score more touchdowns this week than Denver has given up all season(2). Mile High is a tough place to play, but Peyton finds ways to win.

New York Jets over CLEVELAND
This is one of those weird games that looks like it's gonna suck while watching. I definitley think so.

CAROLINA over Dallas
Dallas is a weak team, and like I said last week, they've been beating up on weaker teams. The Giants proved it last week, and Carolina will deflate the Cowboys a little more this week.

Ah, what the hell. MINNESOTA over New England.

And there you have it.
Last Week: 7-6
Season: 67-34

2 Comments:

At 11/02/2006 12:14 AM, Blogger Jake said...

Im starting to see shades of the '85 Bears in the boys from the windy city. Still, the AFC champ (Pats anyone?) is going to beat the hell out of any team from the NFC.

 
At 11/02/2006 9:10 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Totally agree with the Bears theory - but I don't think the Pats will be able to hold up to Indy this year. I've never said that before, but I believe it this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home