Friday, November 10, 2006

It's an Afghanistan goat, so it can't stay here, or else it'll choke on the sweet air of freedom.

Sorry I wasn't able to post last night, I tried, but couldn't publish it. Anyway, bowling went well. The team won 5 points, and I had a 192, a 253 and a 266 for my first 700 series ever. I was pretty pumped about that. Other things to note about last night: my only open frame all night was the first frame of the first game; if you take the last 2 frames of the second game, and the first 8 frames of the third game, I actually had 12 strikes in a row - a 300 - just not in the same game; also, for the tournament I'm in I was able to post a 300 for that, so it puts me at the top of the board. Not much else to report, but later today, football picks! Hopefully I can get out of the hole I'm in.

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2006 11:12 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Where did last weeks football column go??? It was entitled Cripple fight. This is odd...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home