Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm Winston Wolfe. I solve problems.

This is why you don't EVER give your keys to your 14 year old child. EVER.


Sorry I didn't post last night, I had to work late at the office and then pack some clothes for the night. I sure could use the Wolfe this week. The last 4 weeks have been absolutely horrible in picking. I haven't scored higher than 7 points. What the hell is with the NFL, parity or something? Anyway, I had a sleep study last night to help determine the cause of why I'm so tired all of the time, and start to treat my sleep apnea. Well, the instruments said I slept okay but I feel like shit and I think I slept like hell. I also had only 3 instances of apnea, whereas you need 10-15 per hour to get treatment. This is the second time this happened, even though I was given Ambien this time. I slept like crap and it affected the tests. So, I guess I'll just continue to stop breathing in my sleep to the point that I'll have a heart attack someday and die. We all die someday, I guess mine will be in my sleep. Fuckin' doctors. Sorry for being so morbid. On to football!

Home Team in CAPS

NEW ORLEANS over Cincinnati
Cincy has been on a crash the last few weeks, and it will continue at the Superdome.

Buffalo over HOUSTON
This is a tough one. Could go either way, and knowing my luck over the past few weeks, the Texans will win.

New England over GREEN BAY
Should be a high scoring affair, with the Pats D banged up, and Green Bay sucking and all.

KANSAS CITY over Oakland
Phillip can't score on Offense and KC is a hard place to play on the road. I wonder if Trent Green will go the whole game?

BALTIMORE over Atlanta
Ahh, the Michael Vick of old - good to see. Ever since Brian Billick took over the offense, the Ravens can actually score. That and their potent D? Could be a post season spoiler? Can anyone say Pittsburgh?

Chicago over NEW YORK JETS
The Giants were a tougher test for the Bears than the Jets will be, that and they have a good idea what the field will play like. I think the Bears will play a fairly mistake free game.

Pittsburgh over CLEVELAND
Cleveland sucks, Pittsburgh sucks. Looks like a 24-21 type game.

CAROLINA over St. Louis
I like the Panthers at home, and I don't like the Rams on grass. The cats may begin their charge towards the playoffs tomorrow.

PHILADELPHIA over Tennessee
Looks overpowering on paper, and it probably will be. I doubt Vince has played this late in the season outdoors - might be a little too cold for him to get anything going.

TAMPA BAY over Washington
Again, another blah matchup. There are too many of these this season, and it's so hard to pick, but I think the Bucs' defense will keep wheelchair-bound Brunell in check.

Minnesota over MIAMI
We couldn't possibly lose 3 in a row to horrible teams could we? Miami's defense is decent, and so is ours. Both offenses are anemic, could be a 17-14 type game.

Seattle over SAN FRANCISCO
Seattle has played well in Matt Hasselbeck's absence, and Shaun Alexander is coming back this week. The 'hawks may be gaining steam.

Detroit over ARIZONA
The pink taco stadium reeks again.

Indianapolis over DALLAS
Too many people look at the Cowboys and say 'they're decent, they have a shot' - NO - they've beaten bad teams all season, and have lost to good ones. I've said it all season. Even with the Romosexual back there, Indy will win. This one could be 35-28.

San Diego over DENVER
Have you SEEN LDT the past few weeks? Holy hell. Remember Denver gave up 30+ points against Indy at home earlier this year. Philip Rivers looks really good, and they are starting to run on all 10 cylinders. Yes, I said ten. The Chargers don't look like a V-8 right now.

New York Giants over JACKSONVILLE
The Jags have been so iffy this season, I don't like them against NY. The Giants have lost a lot of guys on Defense, but I don't think Jacksonville's offense can put up enough on the Giants to win.

And there you have it.
Last Week: 7-9 (first sub .500 week EVER)
Season: 88-56

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home