Thursday, November 30, 2006

And before you know it, you'll be on your roof, pooping in your chimney!

I surely pooped in the chimney tonight at bowling, and with an audience to boot. Dave, Hans, Luke, Andie and Dave's sister Alicia came tonight. I hate having a week off between bowling, especially - expecially for those less versed in vernacular - when we have to bowl the first place team, with a chance to overtake them. Boy did I crap the bed. I had a decent first two games, 178 and a 180, but then after seeing Dave's belt buckle - better known as his sac over the top of his pants - I pulled out a measly 137. I didn't even break 500. And after having two awesome weeks. Anyway, I suppose I need to post football picks tomorrow, even though they don't hold meaning for anyone, and I'm already in the hole, as the Bengals pulled off a Taylor Hicks like upset. Who woulda thought? And don't tell me you don't know who Taylor Hicks is, unless you live under a rock, you have no excuse. American Idol takes over the planet every January, and I can't escape - nee, excape - it either. Sorry, I'm rambling.

Oh, and if you want to see the funniest advertisment ever, go here, and make sure you have your sound up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home